Here are some of the questions we get asked most often.
- Are the teachers in the water?
- Yes, up to grade two teachers and assistant teachers will be in the water to support the children.
- How long is the swimming lesson?
- Parent and child, all children lessons and the ladies session is 30 minutes.
Rookie lifeguard and adult training sessions are 45 minutes.
- How do we pay for a swimming lesson?
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or online via a bank transfer.
- Does my child have to wear a swim hat?
- No. They can if they want, but we do expect all long hair to be tied back.
- Do I have to stay on site while my child is having their lesson?
- Yes. All children should be accompanied by a parent/carer, who must stay at the venue for the duration of the lesson.
- What do I have to bring with me?
- We provide all necessary equipment but you will need to bring your swimming costume and towel. If you prefer you can also wear a swimming hat and goggles